Monday, September 6, 2010

Birthday Weekend

Big B turned 7 this weekend. The weekend was filled with a lot of fun activities. Saturday he had his birthday party with friends. He chose to have a Big Time Rush party. We had a pinata, a scavenger hunt, a karaoke machine, and watched the Big Time Rush movie. The karaoke was a last minute idea and I'll tell you, I think it was the biggest hit of the whole party. The kids were all so cute singing and performing for each other.




The next day the four of us celebrated tog
ether. We had a birthday dinner, leftover cake and opened gifts. B said the sweetest thing about his gifts, "I like family presents a lot because you know what I like. But a lot of people at my birthday party know what I like too" So friends, your gifts were appreciated as was your attendance at the party. Thanks for helping to make his party a success.



Then Monday
we celebrated with extended family. We had a swimming party and he got the #1 gift on his wish list, a DS. I'd say B had a great birthday week.

On a personal note...This boy has been such a blessing to our family. He is so much fun. His personality has just grown and grown over the years. He is witty and smart. He is sweet and cares about others. He tries hard and loves to learn. We are so proud of you, son and we love you!!! Love, Mommy

3 comments:

  1. oh Karyn
    that baby picture of Bradley picture is so precious!! It makes me realize my little girl is gonna grow so fast too! The party looked so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie,
    When he saw the baby picture, he asked why I was putting a picture of Summer on his birthday page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cute. I look at your blog often and every time I see that baby picture and then his 7 year old picture I just cant even beleive how fast it went. I feel like in a blink Summer is going to be in 1st grade ;)I just love having kids!

    ReplyDelete