Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice,That's What My Little Girl is Made of...


Look at my sweet baby girl.


I love these perfect little features. I think she has such a sweet little face.


This sweet little face has some spunky ideas, like the rainbow hairdo. As you can tell she is very proud of her work of art.


She obviously puts a lot of work in to it.


Down to the very last detail of the lone clip in the back.


Baby, I love your creativity. You look beautiful!

This little sweetie wants to be a "haircutter" when she grows up. I say, "Great babe, you can cut my hair when you're older" she says, "No mom, I'm just gonna do kid's hair."

1 comment:

  1. So cute. So fun to see the little things that excite them. She is a beauty.
    Love you guys

    ReplyDelete