Sunday, March 20, 2011

Build a Bear Birthday Party

 My sweet girl turned 6 today.  Yesterday she had a birthday party at Build-a-Bear.  
What a fun celebration.

  
Here are all the girls with their bears.  They had so much fun building them together. This is the sweetest group of girls.  I wish they could all be in the same class again next year. 

 Here she is with her finished product.  It definitely looks like she enjoyed her birthday party.

A birthday kiss from mom and dad.
 This little girl melts my heart.  She has so much personality and such a sense of humor.  She amazes me and surprises me all the time.  She loves kindergarten and has learned and grown so much this school year.  She is the perfect combination of sweet and spunk.  
I love you and am so proud of you birthday girl!!!
Love, Mommy

2 comments:

  1. love it! looks like such fun. I cant believe how big she is. It does feel like she grew up overnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She does look so grown up! Sounds like a fun party. Sweet Abby in the striped sweater used to be in Eliza's dance class. I got to know her mom Kim really well just by sitting and watching. Neat, neat girl! Tell her hello for me if you talk to her. (which knowing you I am sure you do!)

    ReplyDelete